- Establishing and maintaining well equipped homoeopathic healthcare institutions to provide accessible, affordable, comprehensive, effective, efficient & equitable healthcare to the public.
- Evolving the institutions in conforming to accepted national standards of health care.
- Ensuring continuous availability of materials, staff, equipments and services in every homoeopathic institution by effective administration & efficient management.
- Enabling periodic maintenance and improvement of facilities
- Enhancing motivation & competency of staff by incorporating techniques/tools for periodic up gradation of knowledge, skill & attitude.
- Equipping the Department for timely intervention in prevention of communicable and non-communicable disease in society
- Enriching specialized projects of the department for the welfare of special categories of the society.
- Exploring new management practices through research in treatment and prophylaxis
- Evidence generation through proper documentation, publication, statistical analysis & review of departmental activities.
- Engaging public in creating awareness about the potentials of Homoeopathy.
- About Us
DISTRICT MEDICAL OFFICES
Homoeopathy Health Centres
- CMO Portal